Transcript for scene 10 of the video " Ice Age 2050s: Certainty 1" by Rolf Witzsche  

small image for Ice Age 2050s: Certainty 1 scene 10

    Click here for a larger image

 

 

The depressing effect of the Ice Age

The depressing effect of the Ice Age environments on human living has evidently been so immense that the concept of human history is typically limited to only the minuscule time of the 12,000 years of the current interglacial period, as if nothing had existed before. 

All the creation sagas of the great religions, of the origin of man, are located in the brief period of the current interglacial, which is itself an anomaly.

On the long timeframe of the Pleistocene Ice Age Epoch, the interglacial warm periods, especially those of the last half million years, amount to only 15% of the time, with deep glaciation occurring for the remaining 85% of the time, which renders the glacial environment the normal environment of the Earth during the Pleistocene Epoch.

 

Index - Previous - Next


Please consider a donation - Thank You

Published by Cygni Communications Ltd. North Vancouver, BC, Canada - (C) in public domain - producer Rolf A. F. Witzsche